Upon joining the BLFA you will receive our Code of Practice CD.
Containing many useful regulatory documents all in one place this handy CD is an invaluable tool to anyone looking to specify laminates.
- Code of practice
- British Standard for the production of high pressure decorative laminates based on thermosetting resins EN 438 1991
- Worktops with HPL surfaces
- UK fire regulations and BS 476
- The processing of postforming grades of
- HPL (high pressure laminates)
- General working recommendations for edging materials made from thermosetting resins
- High pressure laminates in bathrooms
- Fabrication and fixing of HPL veneered mineral based core materials
- Bonding and processing HPL on metal substrates
- The processing and use of HPL compact sheets
- Formed compact elements
- Chemical resistance of HPL
- Product data sheet for HPL
- Product data sheet for HPL elements
- Electrical properties of HPL electrostatic and antistatic behaviour
- Fabricatinci with wood veneer laminates
- Quality specification for high pressure laminate fabrication
The Code of Practice CD is only available to members of the BLFA, for more information about joining visit our Become a Member page.